Recent media coverage of my research:
- Fast Company: Is there a Small-talk gender gap?
- Time.com: How to Snag a Big Raise Now
- Fortune: What men can learn from female negotiators
- Wall Street Journal: Office Small Talk Helps Men – But Not Women, Study Finds
- The Globe and Mail: Men, not women, win by chatting before negotiating
- Business Insider: Here’s the best way to start a negotiation
- Inc.: Study: Pre-negotiation small talk is useless, if you’re a woman
- Academy of Management Press Release: A little chit-chat provides a nice boost for male but not female negotiators, study suggests
- Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation Daily Blog: Women and Negotiation: Permission to skip the chit-chat?
- Business Insider India: Small talk before a negotiation helps men but not women
- The Kansas City Star: Heads up, men: Chitchat can be a career asset
- Daily Mail UK: Always make small talk before negotiating: Study finds men get ahead by chatting before deals